Bianca Belair shared a pregnancy update ahead of this week's episode of WWE SmackDown, and a major star reacted. Tonight's show will air live from the Oakland Arena in Oakland, California.
Belair made a surprise appearance at WrestleMania 42 earlier this year at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. The former champion is married to Montez Ford of The Street Profits in real life, and announced at The Show of Shows that she was pregnant. The veteran showed off her baby bump today on Instagram, and you can check it out in her post below.
Michin (Mia Yim) reacted to Belair's post and commented on the size of her belly. You can check out the popular star's comment in the image below.
"Belly so big now 😍," she wrote.
Jade Cargill, Michin, and B-Fab are in an alliance on SmackDown. Cargill dropped the WWE Women's Championship to Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 42. Ripley is currently out of action with an injury, and there will be a 5-way ladder match to determine the interim champion at SummerSlam. There are two qualifying matches scheduled for tonight's episode of SmackDown. Tiffany Stratton defeated Jacy Jayne last week on the blue brand to qualify for the ladder match at the PLE next month.
Major WWE star reveals she misses Bianca Belair
SmackDown star Rhea Ripley recently opened up about how much she missed Bianca Belair.
Speaking with Stephanie McMahon on the What's Your Story? podcast, Ripley stated that Belair was one of her favorite people in the company. The Eradicator noted that she missed Belair and was mad about her not being around due to her finger injury suffered at WrestleMania 41. Rhea Ripley is also currently out of action with an injury and has been ruled out for WWE SummerSlam 2026.
"I miss her. She’s one of my favorites here. She’s one of the most genuine people I know, I love her so much. I’m so mad that she hasn’t been around, I’m now on SmackDown too, I’m like ‘Where’s my Bianca?’”
Only time will tell when Bianca Belair will return to action on WWE TV.


No comments:
Post a Comment