Triple H shared a brutally honest opinion of WWE fans ahead of SummerSlam. The King of Kings appeared on RAW this past Monday night in the opening segment.
Speaking on Busted Open, The Game discussed getting feedback from wrestling fans. Triple H claimed that he welcomed all feedback, positive and negative, because it all came from a place of passion.
“Yeah, look, whether we’re doing something right or we’re doing something wrong, I love that passion. I love it. It’s amazing. They’re not always going to agree with everything that happens. It’s amazing. It’s passion at the end of the day. It’s why we do what we do. I love the hate. I love the love. It’s all passion for what we do," he said. (H/T: Ringside News)
#bustedopen247 with @davidlagreca1 & @NicTNemeth has @TripleH today at 11:25am ET on @siriusxmwwe pic.twitter.com/FUcb5ujXzf
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) July 29, 2026
Triple H calls out veterans for criticizing WWE Unreal
“It does make me laugh, though, when I see the old-timers who are legends in our business talking about, ‘They give away too much, and they tell people the insider stuff too much.’ Meanwhile, they’re on a podcast where they do exactly that every single day, and they have been doing it for years. But it’s okay when they do it? Right?”

No comments:
Post a Comment